Like traditional electronic products, to make LED electronic display life longer, not only need to pay attention to methods in the use of the process, but also need to maintain it. With the widespread use of LED display screens, the increasing use issues and various objective and subjective factors have caused problems such as reduced LED display lifespans and malfunctions. In order to make better use of LED display-related products, we have made some practical conclusions on the relevant usage precautions and routine maintenance.
First, the use of environmental considerations
1. Operating temperature range -20 °C ≤ t ≤ 50 °C, working environment humidity range 10% to 90% RH;
2. Avoid use or storage in high temperature, high humidity, high acid/alkali/salt environments;
3. Keep away from flammable materials, gas and dust;
4. Avoid strong collision during transportation and avoid sharp objects collision;
5. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, care should be taken not to open the screen for a long time;
6. LED display that exceeds the specified humidity will cause corrosion of parts and even short circuit and cause permanent damage when power is applied.
7. It is strictly forbidden to enter the water, iron powder and other easily conductive metal objects. The LED display should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. Large dust will affect the display, and too much dust will damage the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, switch off the power immediately until all the components in the screen are dry.