1. Operating Environment Matters Needing Attention
1. Operating Temperature : -25℃≤t≤50℃,Humity:10%-90%RH
2. Keep away from flammable materials, gases and dust
3. When Ambient Temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, should not turn on the led display in a long time.
4. The cabinets are forbidden to enter water, iron powder and other easily conductive metals. If water enter cabinets, need turn off the led display first, cannot turn on the led display until cabinets dry.
2. Turning on / off led display Matters Needing Attention
1. Turn on: Turn on the control computer to enable it to run normally and then turn on the LED display screen
2. Turn off: Firstly turn off the LED screen power supply, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer properly; (If firstly turn off the computer does not turn off the led display, it will cause the led display to appear bright spots, burn the lamp, the consequences are serious problems)
3. Turn on and off led display time interval more than 5 minutes.
4. Avoid turn on led display under full white screen state, because it is the maximum power state at that time, and it is also the biggest impact current for the entire power distribution system.
3. Power Supply Matters Needing Attention
1. LED module for DC +5V power supply (working voltage: 4.2 ~ 5.2V), prohibit the use of AC power supply; the positive and negative polarity of the power supply terminals is strictly prohibited (Note: Once the connection is reversed, it will burn the product or even cause a serious fire);
2. LED display power supply voltage: 220V ± 10% frequency: 50HZ ± 5%; voltage: 110V ± 10% frequency: 60HZ ± 5%
3. Safe and reliable ground contact, reliable ground and neutral isolation, access to power away from high-power equipment
4. If abnormalities such as short-circuit, tripping, burning, or smoking are found, the power-on test should not be repeated. Find out the problem in time.
5. Keep the power supply stable, and do a good job of grounding protection against lightning strikes. Do not use it under harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning.
6. LED display does not allow the full white screen for more than half an hour, so as to avoid excessive current, power cord heat, LED lamp damage, affect the life of the display, it is recommended to play the dynamic video;
7. The internal power wire of the LED display is prohibited by non-professionals, so as to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit. If problems arise, please ask a professional people.
4. Moisture and storage matters needing attention
1. Storage temperature requirements: Ambient temperature -40°C≤t≤60°C, After opening the package, LED products must be stored in a temperature <30°C and humidity <60% environment
2. According to the environment of the led display and control part, avoid insect bites, and if necessary, place anti-rat medicine.
3. The LED display can't be turned off for a long time. In the high humidity environment, if the led screen is not used for more than 3 days, the preheating mode should be used: 30%-50% brightness for 4-8 hours to remove the moisture, then adjust to normal brightness (80%-100%) ; if the screen is not used for more than 7 days the preheating mode should be used: 30%-50% brightness for 12 hours to remove the moisture,then adjust to normal brightness (80%-100%).
Previous: No Information